The HP ATA - IT for Business certification provides the knowledge and experience to achieve business objectives through technology. With real-world scenarios, students gain practical experience defining business opportunities, evaluating IT solutions, planning, executing, and measuring the bottom line results.
This certification addresses the following skills:
- Identify the pillars of IT and describe how they are used to solve business challenges
- Define the business problem or opportunity to be addressed
- Evaluate alternative solutions (Collaborate with the project team members)
- Plan, execute, and monitor an IT-driven solution with measurable results
- Lesson Plans and Presentation Materials
- Practice Test