In today’s business environment, employers need IT expertise that includes business acumen and the right IT skill set to architect end-to-end solutions. The HP Accredited Technical Associate (ATA) certification provides a complete learning solution—including courseware, practice tests, and certification exams—that goes well beyond simple concepts and product knowledge.
Through HP Institute, the HP ATA certification delivers the industry’s first architect-level certification designed for academia. Students gain job-ready IT skills that prepare them for employment in small and medium business environments.
Download the HP Institute Certification Brief (A4)
APPLICABLE CAREER PATHS
The HP ATA certification prepares students for employment in
these key IT job roles:
- IT and network administrators
- Systems engineers
- System administrators
- Solution architects
- Support technicians
WHY OFFER HP ATA CERTIFICATION?
- Provide job-ready skills through the industry’s first end-to-end IT architect certification for academic institutions
- Combine technology skills and business context to prepare your students for successful IT careers
- Become a preferred provider of IT expertise to employers in your community
- Access the global network of HP customers and partners for job placement
A CREDENTIAL WITH WORLDWIDE RECOGNITION
As the world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services, and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world.
- HP serves more than one billion customers in more than 170 countries on six continents.
- HP consistently appears in the top of the Fortune 500 ranking.
- HP ships 48 million PC units annually.
- One out of every three servers shipped worldwide is from HP.
CERTIFICATION PAVES THE WAY
HP Institute and Certiport provide a complete program for students to transition from learning and certification to employment. The robust courseware, practice tests, and certification exams ensure students gain the critical knowledge and skills for a successful career in IT.